Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I know I did! In fact, I'm typing this post on my brand new iPad mini that Brian gave me. Yay! This year we spent Christmas is Santa Barbara with my parents. We spent the day opening gifts, eating, visiting family, and walking along the beach with Jake. It was fun to see the family since I haven't seen them since I was only 7 weeks pregnant. It's been a pretty relaxing week and I've loved (almost) every minute of it.

I feel like I'm finally starting to look pregnant which is a nice change since I'm eating like I'm carrying triplets. Check it out!!

We're looking forward to 2013 and can't wait until we can hold our (human) baby in June. Until then we're happy to have the best dog in the World!


15 weeks, 6 days



Merry Christmas!
Love,
The Aldrich Family

No comments:

Post a Comment