Monday, July 8, 2013

The Mommy Diaries

Day 1... OK, well it's not technically day one of this child-rearing business but it is my first day alone, all day, with Ms. P and what a day it has been. I will start off by saying that she had the best/easiest night in her short 4 weeks here on Earth. She slept 10pm-3am, woke up, ate, and went right back to sleep. Peyton for the win! But today, TOTALLY different story. She is either making up for the sleep she got last night or she's got a case of the Mondays . Either case, I feel as if I'm being tortured very slowly today. I know we're both tired {I'm simply emotionally exhausted at this point} so why doesn't she sleep?! I'm pretty convinced that my daughter has FOMO {fear of missing out} which she no doubt inherited from her mother. All I can do is give it my best shot, right? Brian says I get a gold star in the mom department. Let's just hope Little Nugget feels the same way. Perhaps tomorrow we'll make it outside of the house. {Hey, a girl can dream!}

No comments:

Post a Comment