Thursday, June 20, 2013

Best. Day. Ever.

Life has been busy for the past week so I'm behind on posting here but I promise I have a good excuse...

On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 we welcomed our sweet girl, Peyton Grace Aldrich to the world! She was born at 3:36pm and weighed in at 7lbs 8oz. {I'm so glad she wasn't 9lbs like we thought!} She has a mess of hair and it the cutest thing I've ever laid eyes on. Needless to say, Brian and I are completely in love and spend pretty much all of our time staring at her {yes, even if she's sleeping}.

Our schedule has been a little different each day but we're {slowly} getting the hang of things. She usually sleeps about 2.5 hours at a time which means we're more rested than we thought. Brian had to go back to work this week which left me at home with the nugget and her grandma. {Shout out! - Thank God for grandmas}.






It's true what they say, you've never felt more in love than you do when you finally have your baby. I don't think I've ever been more in love with anyone in my entire life. We're obsessed. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment